Asia is the largest geographic market in the metal and mineral manufacturing market accounting for nearly 60% of the global market worth approximately $2500 billion.
Metal manufacturing global market briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global metal manufacturing sector.
Metal manufacturing global market briefing Report from The Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the metal manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the metal manufacturing market share among the other manufacturing markets.
Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the metal manufacturing market's historic and forecast growth rate with other manufacturing markets.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the metal manufacturing market and suggests approaches.
• Markets Covered: Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing, Architectural and Structural Metals Manufacturing, Machine Shops; Turned Product; and Screw, Nut, and Bolt Manufacturing, Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing, Cement and Concrete Product Manufacturing, Alumina and Aluminum Production and Processing, Boiler, Tank, and Shipping Container Manufacturing, Forging and Stamping, Foundries, Coating, Engraving, Heat Treating, and Allied Activities, Nonferrous Metal (except Aluminum) Production and Processing, Steel Product Manufacturing from Purchased Steel, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing, Other Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing, Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing, Spring and Wire Product Manufacturing, Lime and Gypsum Product Manufacturing, Hardware Manufacturing and Clay Product and Refractory Manufacturing.
• Companies Mentioned: ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, ThyssenKrupp, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain, JFE, Rio Tinto Alcan, 3M, Alcoa, POSCO, Nucor.
• Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the metal manufacturing market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Related market research reports
Published : November, 2017,
Price : $2850,
Publisher : 9Dimen Research,
No of Pages : 163
Published : April, 2017,
Price : $2922,
Publisher : QYResearch,
No of Pages : 126
Published : February, 2017,
Price : $2955,
Publisher : QYResearch,
No of Pages : 125