The peripheral vascular interventions market is a dynamic, billion-dollar market with solid growth potential through 2022. The rising prevalence of peripheral artery disease (PAD) combined with the increasing endovascular procedure rate will ensure that the market will continue to expand in the coming years. Recent technological advancements within this space, including drug-eluting stents and balloons, bioabsorbable stents (BAS), and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)-covered stents have the potential to revolutionize the future of PAD treatment, as these devices provide improved solutions for complex pathologies.
The technologies covered in this report include lower extremity stents, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) balloons, PTA drug-eluting balloons (DEB), carotid stents, and renal stents. This report focuses on the global peripheral vascular interventions market in North America (Canada, Mexico, US), Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, UK), Asia-Pacific (APAC) (Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea), and South America (Brazil). This report provides insight into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players, and market analysis of each segment. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different technologies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future peripheral vascular interventions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
- What are the unmet needs with the current generation of devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
- What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for peripheral vascular interventions?
- What are the challenges that have hindered widespread adoption of newer technologies?
- With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global peripheral vascular interventions market?
- Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
- Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by country through 2022.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global peripheral vascular interventions market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading vascular surgeons, interventional cardiologists, and interventional radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.