The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2017-2027
Demand for critical infrastructure protection products is anticipated to be driven by the increasing frequency of terror attacks that have taken place in the last couple of years, and the associated fear of knowing that non-state and organized actors could be active within the country; possessing acute local knowledge might enable some of these elements to successfully strike at critically important networks, sites, or processes. The growing reliance on IT systems and grids that make use of industrial control systems is another factor that is expected to drive investment in the CIP sector given their high value as terror targets. These networks enabled infrastructure such as electricity, communication, water, and transportation, to continue functioning smoothly, and are simultaneously vulnerable to network attacks
The market for Physical Security is anticipated to be the largest category primarily due to the global security concerns, such as increasing incidences of terrorist attacks, have urged governments to increase budgetary allocations towards physical security systems and solutions in order to ensure security of their sensitive sites, economic and natural assets, and people.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of critical infrastructure protection segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for critical infrastructure protection products, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market is projected to register a CAGR of 2.15% over 2017-2027.
- In terms of categories, Physical Security segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of
73.1% followed by the Network Security and Others segment respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global critical infrastructure protection market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different critical infrastructure protection segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global critical infrastructure protection market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global critical infrastructure protection market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top critical infrastructure protection providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available