GMR Data’s new pharmaceutical report outlines the factors affecting the global smoking cessation market across the forecast period 2013-2023. The report outlines key drivers and restraints of the market in all key global geographies.
- Increased health care / health education in many geographies
- Adoption of smoking cessation products onto health insurance policies
- Increasing number of smoking cessation products emerging onto the market
- Emergence of e-cigarettes onto the global market
- Over 1bn smokers world wide
This report quantifies the market, in terms of each key geography; explaining which direction each key market will head across the next ten years, and why, with detailed financial forecasts. The report contains over 100 pages as well as 85 charts, graphs and tables detailing the market.
This report also breaks down the market in terms of current smoking cessation drugs and products that occupy the market at present; examining the key prescription and OTC drugs that drive the market. In addition to this crucial information this report offers analysis and opinion on current R&D in the smoking cessation sector alongside in depth analysis of the emerging, global e-cigarette market.
This report also includes 3 original, exclusive, interview transcripts with key global pharmaceutical companies:
- Elder Pharmaceuticals