This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in the Netherlands. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Netherlands.
• Independent market sizing of Dutch HNWIs for five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in the Netherlands
• The size of the Dutch wealth management industry
• Information on private banks
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Netherlands Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides an overview of the private banking and wealth management sector.
• There were 184,887 HNWIs in the Netherlands in 2015, who collectively held US$755.6 billion in wealth.
• The Dutch HNWI population decreased by 1.2% in 2015, following a 2.4% increase in 2014.
• The Dutch HNWI population is forecast to grow by 13%, to reach 209,040 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 23.1% to reach US$946.4 billion.