Asia was the largest region in the machinery manufacturing market in 2016, accounting for around 55% market share. China's market, particularly for construction machinery, grew exponentially between 2010 and 2014, but the country's slowing economy reduced growth in that market towards the end of 2015.
Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global machinery manufacturing sector.
Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Report from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the machinery manufacturing market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Comparison With Other Markets section outlines the machinery manufacturing market share among the other manufacturing markets.
Historic and Forecast Growth Comparison With Other Markets section compares the machinery manufacturing market's historic and forecast growth rate with other manufacturing markets.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the x market and suggests approaches.
• Markets Covered: agricultural, construction and mining machinery manufacturing, industrial machinery manufacturing, commercial and service industry machinery manufacturing, ventilation, heating, air conditioning and commercial equipment machinery manufacturing, metalworking machinery manufacturing, engine turbine and power transmission manufacturing, other general purpose machinery manufacturing.
• Companies Mentioned: GE, John Deere, Eaton, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Hitachi, Caterpillar.
• Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
• Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
• Data: Market value in $ billions.
• Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
• Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Reasons to Purchase
• Get up to date information available on the Machinery Manufacturing market globally.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Related market research reports
Published : November, 2017,
Price : $2850,
Publisher : 9Dimen Research,
No of Pages : 163
Published : April, 2017,
Price : $2922,
Publisher : QYResearch,
No of Pages : 126
Published : February, 2017,
Price : $2955,
Publisher : QYResearch,
No of Pages : 125