• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Malaysia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Malaysian HNWIs held 26.5% (US$41.6 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$47.8 billion by 2020, accounting for 22.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• The Asia-Pacific accounted for 44.5% of Malaysian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Latin America with 17.8%, Europe with 16.8%, North America with 9.6%, Africa with 9.1% and the Middle East with 2.2%.