• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in France.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of France Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of France HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• French HNWIs held 25.8% (US$555.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
• Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$670.6 trillion by 2020, accounting for 24.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
• Europe accounted for 38.1% of French HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 36.5%, North America with 14%, Latin America with 7.1%, the Middle East with 2.2% and Africa with 2.1%.
• French HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 36.5% in 2015.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 50.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.