• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of China Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• The number of HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services industry increased by 20.1%, and the highest review-period growth of 29.4% was recorded in the technology and telecommunications sector.
• The average age of HNWIs in China is 55. In total, 44.9% of Chinese HNWIs were aged 51–60 in 2015.
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth